lunes, 14 de abril de 2008

What do I learn?

I learn a lot of things like:
  • find a job on line which I can say that wasn't easy for me because the only things that I know about personal computers is how to log in on msn and find things ok Google :S
  • I learn to do cover letters and Job resumes. that is something that I know I'll use farther
  • I made a lot of frineds

I have to say that English 7 wasn't easy for me this one was very complicated for me but also teach me that no matter how difficult is something I don’t have to give up; I never figured that I would become a 20 student and even less that I would have so much fun

In few words it was a beautiful experience that left me great memories of my teacher that is a fun fun person welling to help every one, and of course my friends... I know that I can always count on my friends

1 comentario:

Doris Molero dijo...

Hi, Titita! It was really fun teaching you, too! You were a really special group... full of intelligent, dedicated and hardworking students. It was a pleasure to be there and remember that I am always here. You did a great job and I am very proud of your achievements.
Keep on shining and blogging!