lunes, 10 de marzo de 2008

Cover letter!

Ms.Andrea Ferrer
Limpia Avenue
Residence Incumosa
Maracaibo venezuela

I am writing to introduce myself to you as a Bs. Student of Rafael’s Belloso Chacin University. I'm responding to your advertisement in the web page monster.com for want of a Industrial engineer for your model design department.
As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong academic background in basic knowledge of Industrial engineering combined with knowledge in ergonomics aspects. I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your firm.
I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an
interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Andrea Ferrer

http://www.bestcoverletters.com/

No hay comentarios: