lunes, 3 de marzo de 2008

Job Resume!

Andrea Ferrer
Address: Limpia Avenue
Residence Incumosa
Cell-phone: 0416-6665554
E-mail: andreaferrer@yahoo.com

Objetive
I am a industrial engineer that would be like to propose you different ways to improve and adapt new process using my ergonomics knowledge. I got Skills to evaluate equipment. I also have verbal skills and I know how to elaborate manuals instruction. I can make competent a process by getting familiarized to it and finding the aspects that affect in a negative way the functionality, productivity and production of the company.

Personal Skills
- I’m used to work in teams.
- I consider myself a competent and responsible person
- I’m very organized.- I’m efficient and productive person.
- I’m able to transmit my knowledge to my partners in order to consider all the possibilities and make a great team work. Skills

- Knowledge about:
* Autocad 2005
*Bilingual
*Fast-reading course

Education Bachelor of Industrial Engineering.
July 2007 to December 2007
Dr. Rafael Belloso Chacín University.
Maracaibo, Zulia state, Venezuela.

No hay comentarios: